Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Movin' and a Shakin'

Today I had another sonogram and got to meet my new OB. Loved my new doctor and very relieved to have that taken care of. The appointment started with my sonogram with the nurse and guess what?! The baby was kicking and waving it's arms! It was incredible, I can't even describe the feeling. I mean I know there is a baby in there, but to watch it moving on the screen while it is actually moving inside me - unreal. You can even see it's profile!

We are 9 weeks 2 days. The feet are on the left and the head is on the right, the baby is on it's back in this picture. CRL is now 1 inch and heartbeat is 178 bpm.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Are you going to find out the sex? We didn't with Presley, but we did with Piper. It was awesome both ways! But I loved not knowing with Presley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your blog! I love it! I am so excited for you Brooke. You are on an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet, brooke! we really don't spend much on clothes - we get most of his stuff from carters! they usually have good sales! :)

    ReplyDelete