Monday, September 28, 2009

Retrival and Transfer

Sounds romantic huh? Nothing much was romantic about it, but pretty interesting and cool if you are a science/medical junkie like me. Retrival (August 9) was when my eggs were harvested and put in a petri dish with Bryan's little guys and mother nature takes it from there. Five days later was the transfer (August 14) when our embryo was put back into my uterus and then you wait. And wait. And wait. Then on my lunch break at staff development I decided to take yet another pregnancy test (all had been negative up until then and I was convinced it hadn't worked) and I got a faint line! I called Bryan to see if he could take lunch early and eat with me, he had no idea until I picked him up from work and pulled over to have him drive and told him. We sat at lunch smiling at eachother in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment